There are a number of different indications that suggest that you require a new roof.
Several scenarios call for an immediate roofing replacement, and some are more apparent than others. The good news is, we have top-notch roofers across [city]
1. Your Roof is old: The lifespan of a roofing system is usually thought to be 20-- 25 years, so you should be aiming to change it when it reaches this age.
2. You notice that the shingles on the roofing system are curling and buckling.
3. Your roof valleys are showing neglect. If shingles in the roofing system valleys are missing or fragmentizing, then it's time for a new roofing system.
4. You see sunshine coming through the panels of the roofing system.
5. Your roofing system is drooping. A sagging roof is a very major issue that will need instant action.